Where's my prescription?
It's on the box!
If you are unsure click here and we'll assist you in locating your prescription.
Stand out from the crowd with these amazing Red Web Contact Lenses. These contact lenses feature an intricate spiderweb design on a bright red background. They look very dramatic and would be ideal for a spider or Spiderman themed Halloween costume. Crazy Contact Lenses make it easy to create a freaky look. These high quality contact lenses come in a choice of styles, from block colours to Halloween lenses, scary designs and freaky costume contacts. Crazy contact lenses are light, soft and comfortable to wear. Their 38% water content ensures that your eyes stay hydrated and feel fresh all day.
- Lens Type: 2 daily disposable theatrical contact lenses
- Package Details: 2 contact lenses per box
- Wear Time: 1-day of use only ( Once off )
- Manufacturer: Eye Fusion ( FDA Approved )
- Colours: Red Web
- Your vision is slightly impaired with these lenses
- They are fine for short-term wear
- Do not wear whilst driving etc
- Please note we cannot guarantee colors in images to be the exact same on the wearer's eye
- All eyes differ and colors show differently depending on your eye colour
- Delivery times are 1-3 working days
- Should our suppliers have no stock then delivery times may be slightly longer
- We will notify you if there are any delays
- Free shipping
- No returns on theatrical lenses
Low Price Guarantee
In order to make your contact lens buying experience a delightful one, we offer the best prices possible. However, some contact lens prices are dictated by the manufacturer, so we can't always provide you with lower prices (as much as we'd like to). If you do find it cheaper, just give us a call and we'll do our best to match that price.Terms and Conditions X
CLAIM MEDICAL AID
You can claim a reimbursement for your contact lenses purchased on Eyesupply from your medical aid provider. Simply pay for your order & then request a medical aid invoice. We will send you a certified invoice which you can send to your provider and they will reimburse you based on your savings available.Find Out More X