Where's my prescription?
It's on the box!
If you are unsure click here and we'll assist you in locating your prescription.
Astigmatism contact lens wearers now have a product that is super comfortable, reduces dry eyes and correct any astigmatism issues. The Acuvue® Oasys® for Astigmatism contact lenses are designed to not rotate when you blink & correct your vision even while exercising. A smooth and comfortable astigmatism contact lens the Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism contact lenses manufactured by Johnson & Johnson are a top seller product for all contact lenses online and will give you lasting comfort you have never felt before.
- Lens Type: 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses for astigmatism
- Package Details: 6 contact lenses per box
- Manufacturer: Johnson and Johnson
- Delivery times are 1-6 working days
- Please note: due to the rarity of some toric & astigmatism scripts the supplier of Acuvue in SA do occasionally run out of stock
- In such cases, the above contact lenses go on back order and take 2-3 weeks for delivery
- You may contact us to find out if your lenses will be delayed prior to ordering
- We will notify you if there are any delays
- Free shipping & returns
Popular Contact Lenses
Colored Eye Contacts Air Optix Colors Freshlook Colorblends Non Prescription Colored Contact Lenses Daily Disposable Contact Lenses Weekly Contact Lenses Monthly Contact Lenses Eye Contact Lenses Toric Lenses Crazy lenses Halloween Contact Lenses Multifocal Contact Lenses Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses for Astigmatism CooperVision Biofinity
Contact lenses Products
Low Price Guarantee
In order to make your contact lens buying experience a delightful one, we offer the best prices possible. However, some contact lens prices are dictated by the manufacturer, so we can't always provide you with lower prices (as much as we'd like to). If you do find it cheaper, just give us a call and we'll do our best to match that price.Terms and Conditions X
CLAIM MEDICAL AID
You can claim a reimbursement for your contact lenses purchased on Eyesupply from your medical aid provider. Simply pay for your order & then request a medical aid invoice. We will send you a certified invoice which you can send to your provider and they will reimburse you based on your savings available.Find Out More X