Where's my prescription?
It's on the box!
If you are unsure click here and we'll assist you in locating your prescription.
SofLens daily disposable contact lenses have an enhanced optical design that creates crisp, clear vision—especially in low light conditions, outstanding all-day comfort, and easy handling. Buy 4 x 90 packs (6 months worth) & get for 2 x 30 packs (1 months worth) FREE!
- Lens Type: Daily disposable soft contact lenses
- Package Details: 90 contact lenses per box
- Manufacturer: Bausch & Lomb
- Buy 4 boxes in total & qualify for 2 boxes of 30 packs free
- Must be the same prescription across all boxes for each eye
- Can't order for more than 1 patient's prescription
- Discount vouchers cannot be applied to deals
- Delivery times are 1-6 working days
- Suppliers may occasionally have backorders due to not having stock in the country.
- In such cases, the above contact lenses go on backorder and take 2-3 weeks for delivery
- We will notify you if there are any delays
- Free shipping always
- All returns must be within 60 days of date on which order was placed
Popular Contact Lenses
Colored Eye Contacts Air Optix Colors Freshlook Colorblends Non Prescription Colored Contact Lenses Daily Disposable Contact Lenses Weekly Contact Lenses Monthly Contact Lenses Eye Contact Lenses Toric Lenses Crazy lenses Halloween Contact Lenses Multifocal Contact Lenses Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses for Astigmatism CooperVision Biofinity
Low Price Guarantee
In order to make your contact lens buying experience a delightful one, we offer the best prices possible. However, some contact lens prices are dictated by the manufacturer, so we can't always provide you with lower prices (as much as we'd like to). If you do find it cheaper, just give us a call and we'll do our best to match that price.Terms and Conditions X
CLAIM MEDICAL AID
You can claim a reimbursement for your contact lenses purchased on Eyesupply from your medical aid provider. Simply pay for your order & then request a medical aid invoice. We will send you a certified invoice which you can send to your provider and they will reimburse you based on your savings available.Find Out More X