**Please note: These contact lenses are always made to order and take 4-8 weeks for delivery. Contact us if you need further information.Learn More
Where's my prescription?
It's on the box!
If you are unsure click here and we'll assist you in locating your prescription.
For contact lens wearers with astigmatism, Biofinity Toric XR lenses are quickly becoming the preferred lens. Aquaform Comfort Science Technology has produced a lens that allows plenty of oxygen into your eyes, keeping them healthy and bright. These lenses are ultra efficient at retaining water, so all day long you experience a wet contact lens that resists drying and protein deposits. Perhaps most importantly, Biofinity Toric contact lenses fit you correctly. Those with astigmatism know how important a properly fitting, high performance silicone hydrogel contact lens can be, and these lenses won't disappoint.
- Lens Type: Monthly disposable soft contact lenses for astigmatism
- Package Details: 3 contact lenses per box
- Manufacturer: CooperVision
- Delivery times are 4-8 weeks
- Biofinity XR Toric lenses are made to order worldwide
- Therefore any orders placed are processed to head office in the USA and are then put into the production line
- From date of order to delivery in SA can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks
- You may contact us to find out how long your Biofinity XR Toric lenses will take to manufacture and deliver
- These lenses are non-exchangable and non-returnable
- Free shipping
Popular Contact Lenses
Colored Eye Contacts Air Optix Colors Freshlook Colorblends Non Prescription Colored Contact Lenses Daily Disposable Contact Lenses Weekly Contact Lenses Monthly Contact Lenses Eye Contact Lenses Toric Lenses Crazy lenses Halloween Contact Lenses Multifocal Contact Lenses Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses for Astigmatism CooperVision Biofinity
Contact lenses Products
Low Price Guarantee
In order to make your contact lens buying experience a delightful one, we offer the best prices possible. However, some contact lens prices are dictated by the manufacturer, so we can't always provide you with lower prices (as much as we'd like to). If you do find it cheaper, just give us a call and we'll do our best to match that price.Terms and Conditions X
CLAIM MEDICAL AID
You can claim a reimbursement for your contact lenses purchased on Eyesupply from your medical aid provider. Simply pay for your order & then request a medical aid invoice. We will send you a certified invoice which you can send to your provider and they will reimburse you based on your savings available.Find Out More X