Where's my prescription?
It's on the box!
If you are unsure click here and we'll assist you in locating your prescription.
PureVision 2 Multifocal contact lenses feature 3-Zone Progressive Design which provides stunning vision at all distances. The rounded edges of the lens provide lasting comfort and are approved for extended wear – up to 30 days. Specifically made for presbyopia, PureVision 2 Multifocal contact lenses may enable you to continue wearing contact lenses instead of switching to reading glasses or bifocals. You’ll enjoy being able to focus on any distance - from looking at your phone to looking at the horizon - in real-world conditions.
- Lens Type: Monthly disposable soft contact lenses for presbyopia
- Package Details: 6 contact lenses per box
- Manufacturer: Bausch & Lomb
- Delivery times are 3-7 working days
- Please note: due to the rarity of some multifocal scripts the supplier of PureVision 2 in SA, B+L, do occasionally run out of stock
- In such cases, the above contact lenses go on back order and take 2-4 weeks for delivery
- You may contact us to find out if your lenses will be delayed prior to ordering
- We will notify you if there are any delays
- Free shipping & returns
Popular Contact Lenses
Colored Eye Contacts Air Optix Colors Freshlook Colorblends Non Prescription Colored Contact Lenses Daily Disposable Contact Lenses Weekly Contact Lenses Monthly Contact Lenses Eye Contact Lenses Toric Lenses Crazy lenses Halloween Contact Lenses Multifocal Contact Lenses Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses for Astigmatism CooperVision Biofinity
Contact lenses Products
Low Price Guarantee
In order to make your contact lens buying experience a delightful one, we offer the best prices possible. However, some contact lens prices are dictated by the manufacturer, so we can't always provide you with lower prices (as much as we'd like to). If you do find it cheaper, just give us a call and we'll do our best to match that price.Terms and Conditions X
CLAIM MEDICAL AID
You can claim a reimbursement for your contact lenses purchased on Eyesupply from your medical aid provider. Simply pay for your order & then request a medical aid invoice. We will send you a certified invoice which you can send to your provider and they will reimburse you based on your savings available.Find Out More X