The winter chills are settling in and while we all want nothing more than to be able to hibernate binge-watching our favourite series or curl up with a good book, life doesn’t stop – no matter how chilly it is. This means you need your contact lenses and with the cooler weather comes a few complications.
Don’t worry though, we’ve got some tips for you.
3. If you find yourself fighting the flu – leave your lenses out until you’re healthy again as cross infections can happen if you’re using the same pair while you’re sick. And don't forget to make yourself a remedy to help you fight it off.
4. Give your eyes a break every now and again and wear your glasses.
5. It’s easy to forget to drink water in winter, so make an effort to stay hydrated.
6. Your skin also dries out in winter, which means you use more moisturizer. Remember to always put in your contact lenses before you moisturize.
7. And the best tip yet – get plenty of sleep! This will help with dryness and fatigue. So, you can start your day with your eyes refreshed and rested.
Keep warm, stay snuggled up and don’t forget to take care of your eyes.
Contact Lenses We Offer
Colored Eye Contacts Air Optix Colors Freshlook Colorblends Non Prescription Colored Contact Lenses Daily Contact Lenses Weekly Contact Lenses Monthly Contact Lenses Toric Lenses Crazy Contact Lenses Crazy Colored Contact Lenses Halloween Contact Lenses 1,2 & 3 Tone Contact Lenses Bifocal & Multifocal Contact Lenses
Contact Lenses Products We Offer
Contact Lenses Brands